There are many robot vacuums on the market these days, but which one is the best for tile floors? After researching and testing a number of different robot vacuums ourselves, we have come up with a list of the top 5 best robot vacuums for tile floors.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 7 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Latest Deals You Might Like
7 Best Ilife Robot Vacuum For Tile Floors You Should Consider In 2022
- 【Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo】:Vacuuming system with Gen 3 CyclonePower System provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode. Mopping system with intelligent water tank, adjustable water output for adapting to different floor types. One Robot, Thorough Clean.
- 【Large 750ml Dustbin】: A large dustbin ensures the V8s clean larger spaces without frequent emptying.
- 【Enhanced Suction Inlet】: The unique suction structure ensures that pet hair and debris go into the dustbin easily which makes the V8s great for pet owners. The floating design self-adjusts to adapt to different types of floors.
- 【LCD Display】: Easy to read icons are great for any user to easily operate.
- 【Endurance Cleaning】: V8s lasts up to 110 minutes with a full charge, automatically recharges, always prepares to clean the floor.
- The Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system with a strong suction provides thorough and concentrated cleaning. Adjusts to floor types - thin carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- Superior battery-group brings up to 100mins cleaning time which makes work easily and it also has a prolonged life time.
- Multiple smart sensors avoid bumping around or falling off stairs. The A4s even cleans under beds, along the walls and around the clutter. Dirt can not hide.
- Schedule your cleaning hours where the A4s will automatically start to clean .Automatically returns to the charging base when power is low.
- What You Get: ILIFE A4s robot vacuum, remote control, charging dock, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, user guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty,offer our best service.
- 【MORE THAN MOPPING】: ILIFE W400s cleans the floor by 4 steps : Spray the hard floor with clean water to soften stains, scrubs the hard floor with a microfiber roller, removes dirty water with superior suction power and wipes off residues with a rubber scraper, leaving the hard floors spotless.
- 【MULTIPLE CLEANING MODE】: 4 different cleaning mode: PATH, AREA, SPOT, EDGE for handling multiple room. Maximum cleaning area will be 600 sq.ft (Compare the W400 400sq.ft).
- 【INSTANT DIRTY WATER COLLECT】: Enable collect the dirty water for ensuring only mop with clean water in every moment. The floor will dry much quicker than normal mopping, friendly for the pets and kids.
- 【WATER TANK SEPARATION DESIGN】:The 0.85L water tank to spray clean water and the 0.9L water tank to collect dirty water.Greatly improve the cleaning efficiency and easier to maintenance.
- 【SUITABLE FOR HARD FLOORS ONLY】: The Shinebot W400s is suitable for hard floors only, like tile, marble, hardwood or laminate. Below floor tiles are not suitable: tiles with large gaps, uneven floor tiles, the height difference between tiles is over 3 mm that the shinebot cannot cross it.
- As an upgraded model from S5, S5 Pro provides an mopping option in addition to vacuuming. Best practice is to use mopping function after vauuming to achieve spotless floors. The tangle-free suction passage delivers an amazing pet hair picking up ability while vacuuming, ideal choice for pet owner families.
- With an 300ML watertank installed inside the machine, water can be filled up inside to damp mop the floor. By replacement the dirty tank with water tank, you can switch from vacuuming mode to mopping mode.
- ElectroWall is a device that can emit infared ray that can be detected by the robot, which can assign a restriction cleaning area that the robot can not go.
- S5 Pro makes a noise of less than 68 dbs while working in auto mode. It won’t be a bothering for rest and sleeping. By choosing max mode, S5 Pro can get a maximum suction of 1000 Pa, it helps extract concentrated dirty.
- Power source type: battery powered. Intelligent Protection: avoid bumping the furniture
- 【SMART PANOVIEW NAVIGATION】: Navigates the rooms systematically with the Panoview scanner, increase efficiency and avoid missing areas.
- 【WI-FI CONNECTED APP】: Provides easy operation from your phone. (WiFi only support 2.4G, not 5G. )
- 【CELLULAR DUSTBIN】: The dustbin design greatly reduces the frequency of filter replacement and dustbin cleaning.
- 【ELECTROWALL】: Place ElectroWall at certain areas you want to restrict the robot from cleaning, ensuring it cleans only the areas required.
- 【MULTIPLE CLEANING MODES】: Easy to handle different cleaning tasks. Path mode: maximizing cleaning coverage; Spot mode: specific small area; Max mode: intensive cleaning; Edge mode: concentration on edges and corners.
- The All-New TidalPower Cleaning System with patented technology: sprays the hard floor with clean water to soften stains, scrubs the hard floor with a microfiber roller, removes dirty water with superior suction power and wipes off residues with a rubber scraper, leaving the hard floors spotless. Please fill water tank according to the instruction and press “CLEAN”
- Separated compartments for clean and dirty water: one 0.85L water tank to spray clean water and one 0.9L water tank to collect dirty water. This greatly improves the cleaning efficiency and properly collects the dirty water for easy disposal.
- Tackles and removes thick household stains on all kinds of hard floors, including sauces, paint and footprints.
- Choose Path Mode with a full water tank to work 30-40 minutes covering around 400 sq ft. Area Mode will clean a specific area (around 270 sq.ft) in front of the robot along a systematic path. Use Spot Mode for a deep cleaning with increased suction in a 0.8m x 0.8m area, suitable for concentrated or thick stains. Edge Mode can be used to clean along the edges of walls and corners.
- 【Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo】: Sweeping system provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode, mopping system with intelligent control water tank. One Robot, Two option.
- 【Enhanced Motor】:Quiet, but still powerful.It can easily and efficiently collect debris, hair and dirt.
- 【Unique Suction Inlet】: The unique suction structure ensures that pet hair and dirt go into the dustbin easily which makes the V5s pro great for pet owners.
- 【Endurance Cleaning】: Lasts up to 110 minutes of work, automatically docks and charges, and is always prepare to clean the floor.
- 【Multiple Cleaning Modes】: Easy to handle different cleaning tasks. Auto mode: maximizing cleaning coverage; Spot mode: specific small area; Max mode: intensive cleaning; Edge mode: concentration on edges and corners.
Which Robot Mop Is Best For Tile Floors?
The Scooba is a robot mop designed to clean tile floors. It is equipped with a scrubbing brush that scrubs the floor and a squeegee that collects the dirty water.
Can You Use A Robot Vacuum On Tile Floors?
Yes, you can use a robot vacuum on tile floors. They work well on both hard surfaces and carpets.
Do Roombas Work Well On Tile Floors?
The Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner is designed to work on all floor types, but it reportedly works best on low-pile carpet and hardwood floors. Some users have found that the Roomba struggles to clean properly on tile floors, as the robot can get stuck on the grout lines.
Which Ilife Vacuum Is Best?
The best Dyson vacuum for most people is the Dyson Ball Animal 2. It has strong suction and a long cord, and it’s versatile enough to clean carpets and hard floors.
Tile floors can be difficult to clean, but a robot vacuum can make the job much easier. The best robot vacuum for tile floors is the Roomba 880. It has enough suction to pick up dirt and debris, and its rotating brushes help to remove dirt and dust from tight spaces.