The ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum is a budget-friendly option that is perfect for those who have vinyl plank floors. This robot vacuum has a low profile that allows it to clean under furniture and other obstacles easily. It also has a powerful suction system that helps it to pick up dirt and debris quickly.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best ilife robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors and choose the one you like the most.
5 Best Ilife Robot Vacuum For Vinyl Plank Floors People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- ✅[2-In-1 Mopping Robot Vacuum]: The 1400Pa mopping robot vacuum cleaner combo can quickly remove dust, paper scraps, and other garbage. Wet mop function and 230ml electric control water tank, even penetration, suitable for all hard floors, such as laminate, ceramic tiles, granite, parquet, etc.
- ✅[Smart App & Voice Control] You can easily create a home clean schedule, change the clean mode, and control the clean direction by using the Tuya Smart App. The auto vacuum robot is also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing users to make the robot start and stop the clean by voice commands. Remote control is also included in the package for your convenience. (⚠The APP only supports 2. 11GHz WiFi.)
- ✅[Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance Upgraded Again]: The robot vacuum has advanced 3D precise obstacle avoidance function, a full set of sensors can intelligently identify and avoid white walls, stairs, and obstacles. 2.94'' slim design helps the robot vacuum cleaner to reach every corner of a house or narrow space, clean leftover dirty areas, and keep your house neat.
- ✅[100mins Runtime & Self-charging]: Both mopping and vacuuming offer two levels of intensity adjustment, adjustable for different floor types. With 2500mAh battery capacity, the robotic vacuum cleaner can continuously work 100min in a 1297sqft house, and will automatically back to the charging base and recharge when in low battery or finished cleaning.
- ✅[4 High-Efficiency Cleaning Modes]: The robot vacuum and mop combo can be flexibly switched between different modes through the remote control or APP (Auto/Spot /Edge/Zig-zag cleaning) to meet the different cleaning needs of the family. Among them, the zigzag path can cover the largest area for cleaning, reduce missed scanning, and increase efficiency by 37%.
- Fits Pet Owners: With a tangle-free pet hair care suction, V3s Pro Robot Vacuum focuses on picking up hair without tangle; It also tackles dirt, crumbs and debris effectively on hardwood, tile, laminate, stone and low pile carpet
- Slim: V3s Pro has a low profile design, capable of running under beds and sofa where dirt hides
- Automatic Cleaning and Charging: This robot vacuum can run routine cleaning automatically based on preset schedule; It goes back to charging dock on its own when battery gets low; Each full charging supports 90-100 minutes run
- Anti-Bump and Anti-Fall: Built-in infrared sensors can identify steps and obstacles, so the vacuum can run away from drop-offs and collisions
- Easy to Start: Starts cleaning by remote or one-button touch on the robot vacuum; Tip for easy maintenance: empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use; replace filter every month
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- 🌪️[Slim & Strong] Lefant M210B robot vacuum is only 2.99" Height but has up to 2000Pa Suction, effortless cleans under or around the bed, sofa or other furniture.
- 📡[Upgraded FreeMove Tech 2.0] Upgraded full body built-in 6D infrared sensors profit the robot vacuum to sense the surrounding in 360°, it vacuums floor efficiently and rarely gets stuck in furniture.
- 🍵[Smart App & Voice Control] You can set cleaning schedules, modes, suction level, etc, via Lefant App anytime anywhere. Or give commands by voice through Alexa or Google Assistant. *2.4GHz Wi-Fi Only.
- 💦[2 in 1 Vacuum and Mopping] Lefant Robotic Vacuum cleaner vacuums and mops your floor at the same time. Just install a mop clothe or a disposable wet wipe to mop floor.
- 🕰️[Long Runtime & Self Charging] M210B robot floor cleaner provides a constantly 100Mins runtime or 1100 sqft area after a full charge. It will return to the charging base when the cleaning cycle is complete or the battery gets low.
Can You Use A Robot Vacuum On Vinyl Plank Flooring?
The short answer is yes, you can use a robot vacuum on vinyl plank flooring, but it is not recommended. Robot vacuums are designed to clean low-pile carpets and rugs, and may not be effective at cleaning vinyl plank flooring. Additionally, the spinning brushes on a robot vacuum can damage vinyl plank flooring.
What Type Of Vacuum Is Best For Vinyl Plank Floors?
A vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush is ideal for vinyl plank floors as it helps to remove the dirt and debris from the surface.
Can You Use A Robot Mop On Vinyl Floors?
There is no definitive answer, as it depends on the specific model of robot mop in question. However, many robot mops are not designed to clean vinyl floors and may not be effective at removing dirt and dust.
Can I Vacuum My Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
You can vacuum your luxury vinyl plank flooring, but be careful not to use a vacuum with a beater bar as it could damage the surface of the flooring.
The best ilife robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors is the Roomba 980. It is able to clean floors quickly and efficiently, and it has a low profile that allows it to easily fit under furniture.