The RoboRock S5 is one of the best robot vacuums for laminate floors. It is a powerful vacuum that can clean up debris and dirt on your floors quickly and easily. It also has a built-in water tank that allows you to clean your floors with water, which helps to remove deep-seated dirt and dust.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best roborock robot vacuum for laminate floors and choose the one you like the most.
More Product Deals Recommendations
6 Best Roborock Robot Vacuum For Laminate Floors People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Precision LiDAR Navigation & Z-shape Cleaning Route: Effective, detailed home-mapping and comprehensive cleaning.
- Multi-floor Mapping: Save multiple maps, along with No-go Zones for each level, all recognized automatically by the robot, total controlled by Roborock App, Siri and Alexa voice control.
- Powerful 2000Pa Suction with Automatic Carpet Boost: Strong suction easily lifts dust from floors, automatic carpet boost switches to full power on carpets for deeper cleaning.
- Convenient Selective Room Cleaning: Choose which rooms to be clean, and schedule cleaning for specific rooms to fit your needs and preferences.
- Long-Range 180ml Adjustable Water Tank: Suitable for mopping homes up to 1610sqft, adjustable for different floor types.
- Astonishingly efficient: Using adaptive routing with edge optimized cleaning, S6 gives you comprehensive room cleaning fast.
- Multi-floor Mapping: Save multiple maps, along with No-go Zones for each level, all recognized automatically by the robot.
- Convenient Selective Room Cleaning: Choose which rooms to be clean, and schedule cleaning for specific rooms.
- Powerful clean and Easy mopping:Intense suction, cleans deep into carpets and cracks in the floor. Get your floors gleaming with a quick mop.
- Quiet and convenient: With a cleaning volume of just 67db (equivalent to a typical conversation) in Balanced mode, you can clean any time day or night without disruption.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- Compatible with Ultra and all other Roborock Robotic Vacuums, Dyad Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum.
- Removes tracked in dirt, grime, mud, and tough pet messes from sealed hard floors.
- Safe for use in homes with kids and pets (when used as directed).
- Floor Cleaner should be diluted 1:300, or 1 part roborock Floor Cleaner to 300 parts water.
- Environmentally friendly ingredients leave a long-lasting fresh and clean scent. Size: 16.2 oz (480ml).
- Super-Slim RoboVac: Our slimmer RoboVac is only 2.85", operates quietly, and even has an increased suction power of 1300 Pa
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave
- Special Features: Equipped with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. RoboVac also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty
- 【Methodical Cleaning Perfection】Clean your floors more effectively and efficiently with Roborock E5 Mop. Equipped with OpticEye and dual gyroscopes, it knows where it has been and what is left to clean, and a z-shape path for fast and effective cleaning.
- 【Simultaneous Vacuuming and Mopping】Vacuum and mop simultaneously, mopping over 1600 sqft with 180 ml SnapMop system, removing fine dirt that vacuuming alone may miss.
- 【App, Voice & Remote Control, Meet All Your Needs】Control every element of your robot wherever you are from the Roborock app. Start and stop cleanups and more with the just power of your voice. Attach the remote control to any convenient magnetic surfaces with Roborock MagBase.
- 【Say Goodbye to Stains and Messes】 With 2500PA HyperForce suction, Roborock E5 Mop easily lifts dust and hair from floors and pulls it from deep inside carpets, and Carpet Boost ensures every carpet gets max power.
- 【Clean Your Whole House at once】 Using its powerful battery, Roborock E5 Mop delivers up to 200 minutes and 2152sqft of non-stop cleaning on a single charge, helping clean all your home at once.
Can Robot Vacuums Be Used On Laminate Floors?
Yes, robot vacuums can be used on laminate floors. However, it is important to ensure that the robot vacuum you are using is specifically designed for use on laminate floors.
What Vacuum Works On Laminate Floors?
A vacuum that has a beater bar or brush is ideal for cleaning laminate floors. The brush will loosen the dirt and debris from the floor and the suction will suck it up.
Are Robot Vacuums Safe For Vinyl Plank Floors?
Robot vacuums are safe for vinyl plank floors as long as you avoid the spinning brushes. Many robot vacuums come with a low-profile design that helps them stay clear of your flooring.
Which Robot Vacuum Is Best For Hardwood Floors?
The best robot vacuum for hardwood floors is the iRobot Roomba 980. It has a low profile that allows it to clean close to edges and corners, and it has sensors that help it avoid obstacles.
The best roborock robot vacuum for laminate floors is the one that can clean effectively and efficiently. It should also be able to avoid obstacles and return to its charging base when it is low on battery.