A robot vacuum is a vacuum cleaner that is guided automatically around a room by sensors. Robot vacuums are generally small and compact, allowing them to maneuver in tight spaces and under furniture. They come equipped with various features, including the ability to adjust suction power and program cleaning schedules.
Which Are The Best Robot Vacuum For Different Floors From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 7 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
More Product Deals Recommendations
7 Best Robot Vacuum For Different Floors People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 【Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo】:Vacuuming system with Gen 3 CyclonePower System provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode. Mopping system with intelligent water tank, adjustable water output for adapting to different floor types. One Robot, Thorough Clean.
- 【Large 750ml Dustbin】: A large dustbin ensures the V8s clean larger spaces without frequent emptying.
- 【Enhanced Suction Inlet】: The unique suction structure ensures that pet hair and debris go into the dustbin easily which makes the V8s great for pet owners. The floating design self-adjusts to adapt to different types of floors.
- 【LCD Display】: Easy to read icons are great for any user to easily operate.
- 【Endurance Cleaning】: V8s lasts up to 110 minutes with a full charge, automatically recharges, always prepares to clean the floor.
- Super-Slim RoboVac: Our slimmer RoboVac is only 2.85", operates quietly, and even has an increased suction power of 1300 Pa
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave
- Special Features: Equipped with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. RoboVac also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT - The Roomba 694 takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines..Runtime : 90 minutes
- 3-STAGE CLEANING POWER - The 3-Stage Cleaning system lifts dirt, dust and debris from carpets and hard floors while an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON - iRobot's Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba 694 robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly.
- DON'T LET MESSES MESS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE - Simply use the iRobot Home App or your voice assistant to tell the Roomba 694 robot to vacuum and consider it done.
- A FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS - You don’t have to worry about Roomba 694 Series Robot Vacuum getting around your home to get the job done: A full suite of advanced sensors allow this robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges, while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- Super-Slim RoboVac: The 2.85" slim RoboVac boasts an intense suction power (up to 2000 Pa) while maintaining quiet operation.
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Special Features: Equipped with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. RoboVac also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S MAX, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- Compatible with Ultra and all other Roborock Robotic Vacuums, Dyad Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum.
- Removes tracked in dirt, grime, mud, and tough pet messes from sealed hard floors.
- Safe for use in homes with kids and pets (when used as directed).
- Floor Cleaner should be diluted 1:300, or 1 part roborock Floor Cleaner to 300 parts water.
- Environmentally friendly ingredients leave a long-lasting fresh and clean scent. Size: 16.2 oz (480ml).
- 【Powerful Suction with Ease】With up to 2000Pa strong suction in max mode, Vactidy T6 robot vacuum can pick up dust, debris and pet hairs from hard floor and low-piled carpet with ease, bringing you a high-efficiency clean. 3 levels of suction power adaptable for all family regular cleaning demands.
- 【Slim Body & Quiet Clean】Nimble T6 robot vacuum has a compact design with a height of only 2.89", plus 360 degree universal wheel, making it possible to effectively clean those hard-to-reach corners, like under the bed, sofa and cabinet. 60dB low noise in quiet mode will not disturb you, so you can do job rest assured.
- 【3-Point Thoroughly Cleaning】The robot vacuum has 2 spinning auto side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacuum and rotate to catch dirt and debris in carpets and on hard wood floors. Compared with brushless suction port, the roller brush can deep clean fine dust in all types of floors. Cleaning brush help to solve the entangle hair, no worry about it.
- 【Multiple Ways to Start the Robot】Set schedules and cleaning modes of your robotic vacuum from the Vactidy App, and Alexa or Google Assistant by voice control, to save you time and energy! With remote control, Vactidy T6 robot is also very friendly to parents and elders, avoiding Bluetooth or WIFI connections issues.
- 【Diverse Cleaning Modes】Robotic vacuum cleaner offers 4 clean modes including ➊Auto cleaning ➋Spot cleaning ➌Edge cleaning ➍Room clean. Freely switch among different modes and power levels as you want via the Vactidy App. Preset a working time to get your T6 robot to start its daily routine cleaning.
- 2800Pa Powerful Suction: With a powerful suction of 2800Pa, the AIRROBO P20 robot vacuum picks up more debris, pet hair, debris, dirt on all surfaces, giving you a noticeably cleaner floor.
- Super-Slim RoboVac: With 3" slim body design, the AIRROBO P20 Robot Vacuum can go under sofas, beds and other low furniture to cover more of the cleaning area.
- Scraper Technology: The P20's floating scraper strip design allows the suction inlet to better fit all types of floors, and can deep clean fine dust in tile gaps.
- Advanced Navigation and Sensors: With gyroscope navigation, the AIRROBO P20 robot vacuum cleans your home more thoroughly with efficient zigzag path than random path robot vacuums. Highly sensitive sensors ensure that the robot will not fall or damage your furniture and walls.
- Smart App Control: Just 3 steps to connect to the APP. With the AIRROBO App, you can easily set up cleaning schedules, change the cleaning modes, control the suction level and the cleaning direction. Equipped with a separate remote control, you can also use it without a network.
Which Robot Vacuums Can Do Multiple Floors?
The Shark ION Robot Vacuum can do multiple floors.
Can I Move My Robot Vacuum To Different Floors?
Yes, most robot vacuums are capable of handling different floor types. Some have sensors that allow them to adjust their cleaning pattern based on the surface they’re cleaning.
Can One Roomba On Multiple Floors?
Yes, one Roomba can clean multiple floors. The Roomba is equipped with cliff sensors that allow it to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
Does Irobot Work With Uneven Floors?
iRobot can work with uneven floors to some extent. However, it may not be able to move around as effectively on surfaces with a lot of bumps and lumps.
The best robot vacuum for different floors is the one that has the features and functions that are compatible with the type of flooring that is in the home.