The best robot vacuum for pet hair under $200 is the iLife A4S. It has strong suction power, superior filtration, and a large dustbin that can hold up to 0.65 liters of dirt and debris. It also has a brushless design that prevents tangles and hair from getting caught in the brushes, making it ideal for cleaning up pet hair.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best robot vacuum for pet hair under $200 and choose the one you like the most.
More Product Deals Recommendations
6 Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair Under $200 You Should Consider In 2022
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT - The Roomba 694 takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines..Runtime : 90 minutes
- 3-STAGE CLEANING POWER - The 3-Stage Cleaning system lifts dirt, dust and debris from carpets and hard floors while an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON - iRobot's Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba 694 robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly.
- DON'T LET MESSES MESS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE - Simply use the iRobot Home App or your voice assistant to tell the Roomba 694 robot to vacuum and consider it done.
- A FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS - You don’t have to worry about Roomba 694 Series Robot Vacuum getting around your home to get the job done: A full suite of advanced sensors allow this robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges, while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- Fits Pet Owners: With a tangle-free pet hair care suction, V3s Pro Robot Vacuum focuses on picking up hair without tangle; It also tackles dirt, crumbs and debris effectively on hardwood, tile, laminate, stone and low pile carpet.Runtime : 90-100 minutes
- Slim: V3s Pro has a low profile design, capable of running under beds and sofa where dirt hides
- Automatic Cleaning and Charging: This robot vacuum can run routine cleaning automatically based on preset schedule; It goes back to charging dock on its own when battery gets low; Each full charging supports 90-100 minutes run
- Anti-Bump and Anti-Fall: Built-in infrared sensors can identify steps and obstacles, so the vacuum can run away from drop-offs and collisions
- Easy to Start: Starts cleaning by remote or one-button touch on the robot vacuum; Tip for easy maintenance: empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use; replace filter every month
- 2800Pa Powerful Suction: With a powerful suction of 2800Pa, the AIRROBO P20 robot vacuum picks up more debris, pet hair, debris, dirt on all surfaces, giving you a noticeably cleaner floor.
- Super-Slim RoboVac: With 3" slim body design, the AIRROBO P20 Robot Vacuum can go under sofas, beds and other low furniture to cover more of the cleaning area.
- Scraper Technology: The P20's floating scraper strip design allows the suction inlet to better fit all types of floors, and can deep clean fine dust in tile gaps.
- Advanced Navigation and Sensors: With gyroscope navigation, the AIRROBO P20 robot vacuum cleans your home more thoroughly with efficient zigzag path than random path robot vacuums. Highly sensitive sensors ensure that the robot will not fall or damage your furniture and walls.
- Smart App Control: Just 3 steps to connect to the APP. With the AIRROBO App, you can easily set up cleaning schedules, change the cleaning modes, control the suction level and the cleaning direction. Equipped with a separate remote control, you can also use it without a network.
- 90 MIN RUN TIME: Upgraded Lithium battery life for up to 90 min run time and 1200pa suction. Enjoy more advanced programming for improved obstacle climbing
- 1 TOUCH GO: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner vacumes tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet - Easy 1 touch power up! The robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that automatically self detect a gap and keep it from running of stairs
- LOW PROFILE: the mini electric vacuum robot features a 2.9” thin low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaner’s filter keeps air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside dustbin. No brush design and powerful suction does not clog with dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 auto side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacumn and rotate to catch dirt and debris in corners and on hard wood floor. Refer instruction manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Efficient Cleaning: With Dynamic Navigation, RoboVac G20 methodically cleans your floors for better coverage than random-path vacuums.
- 5× More Suction Power*: With 2500 Pa suction strength, RoboVac G20 easily cleans daily messes. *Compared with RoboVac 10.
- Powerfully Quiet: At 55 dB and no louder than the hum of a microwave, RoboVac quietly cleans while you go about your day.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Being only 2.85 inches tall, RoboVac easily glides under hard-to-reach areas like sofas, dressers, and beds.
- Convenient App Control: With the EufyHome app, you can accomplish all your vacuuming needs from wherever you are with zero effort.
- Super-Slim RoboVac: Our slimmer RoboVac is only 2.85", operates quietly, and even has an increased suction power of 1300 Pa
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave
- Special Features: Equipped with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. RoboVac also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty
What Robot Vacuum Is Best For Dog Hair?
While there are many robot vacuums on the market, the best one for dog hair is the Roomba 890. It has a special filter that captures pet hair, and it comes with a remote control so you can easily direct it where you need it to go.
What Robot Vacuum Are Best For The Money?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on your specific needs and budget. Some of the best robot vacuums on the market include the iRobot Roomba 890, the Neato Botvac D80, and the Samsung POWERbot R7070. Prices for these vacuums range from around $350 to $700.
Is Roomba Worth It For Pet Hair?
No, Roomba is not worth it for pet hair. It does not have enough suction to clean up pet hair and it is not able to get into tight spaces to clean hard-to-reach areas.
Which Robot Vacuum Is Best 2021?
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are a variety of robot vacuums on the market, each with its own set of pros and cons. Some of the most popular robot vacuums include the iRobot Roomba 980, the Neato Botvac Connected, and the Ecovacs Deebot N79. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide which vacuum cleaner is best for them based on their specific needs and preferences.
There are many robot vacuums on the market, but the best one for pet hair is the Ecovacs Deebot N79S. It is affordable at under $200 and has great features for pet hair removal, including a pet hair brush and a powerful suction.