Pets are a beloved part of many households, but they can also be a source of hair and dirt. A robot vacuum is a great tool for keeping your floors clean, and there are some great ones that cost less than $500. The best robot vacuum for pet hair under $500 is the iLife V5s Pro. It has a powerful motor that can pick up even the finest pet hair, and it has a dustbin that can hold up to 0.65 liters. It also has a remote control and comes with a two-year warranty.
Which Are The Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair Under $500 From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 8 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Recent Discounts On Selected Products
8 Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair Under $500 People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- ULTRA CONVENIENT: The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris while its true HEPA filtration captures and traps 99.97% of dust and allergens (down to .3 microns).
- ULTRA CLEANING PERFORMANCE: Incredible suction picks up dirt and debris on all floor types—all while methodically cleaning row by row to ensure nothing is missed.
- ON-DEMAND DEEP CLEANING: Use UltraClean in the SharkClean app and the robot will make two complete cleaning passes back and forth, then side to side for extra deep cleaning with no cleaning gaps.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS: The combination of powerful suction and Shark’s self-cleaning brushroll picks up 50% more pet hair with no hair wrap (in UltraClean Mode vs. RV1100AE).
- PRECISION HOME MAPPING: 360° technology quickly and accurately maps your home so you can set cleaning areas and No-Go Zones in the SharkClean app.
- Fits Pet Owners: With a tangle-free pet hair care suction, V3s Pro Robot Vacuum focuses on picking up hair without tangle; It also tackles dirt, crumbs and debris effectively on hardwood, tile, laminate, stone and low pile carpet.Runtime : 90-100 minutes
- Slim: V3s Pro has a low profile design, capable of running under beds and sofa where dirt hides
- Automatic Cleaning and Charging: This robot vacuum can run routine cleaning automatically based on preset schedule; It goes back to charging dock on its own when battery gets low; Each full charging supports 90-100 minutes run
- Anti-Bump and Anti-Fall: Built-in infrared sensors can identify steps and obstacles, so the vacuum can run away from drop-offs and collisions
- Easy to Start: Starts cleaning by remote or one-button touch on the robot vacuum; Tip for easy maintenance: empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use; replace filter every month
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- 2800Pa Powerful Suction: With a powerful suction of 2800Pa, the AIRROBO P20 robot vacuum picks up more debris, pet hair, debris, dirt on all surfaces, giving you a noticeably cleaner floor.
- Super-Slim RoboVac: With 3" slim body design, the AIRROBO P20 Robot Vacuum can go under sofas, beds and other low furniture to cover more of the cleaning area.
- Scraper Technology: The P20's floating scraper strip design allows the suction inlet to better fit all types of floors, and can deep clean fine dust in tile gaps.
- Advanced Navigation and Sensors: With gyroscope navigation, the AIRROBO P20 robot vacuum cleans your home more thoroughly with efficient zigzag path than random path robot vacuums. Highly sensitive sensors ensure that the robot will not fall or damage your furniture and walls.
- Smart App Control: Just 3 steps to connect to the APP. With the AIRROBO App, you can easily set up cleaning schedules, change the cleaning modes, control the suction level and the cleaning direction. Equipped with a separate remote control, you can also use it without a network.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING: The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- INCREDIBLE SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to tackle large and small debris, and pet hair.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row, room to room for complete coverage.
- RECHARGE & RESUME: It returns to the base, recharges, and can pick up where it left off.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: The multi-stage filtration system captures dust, dander, and allergens.
- Efficient Cleaning: With Dynamic Navigation, RoboVac G20 methodically cleans your floors for better coverage than random-path vacuums.
- 5× More Suction Power*: With 2500 Pa suction strength, RoboVac G20 easily cleans daily messes. *Compared with RoboVac 10.
- Powerfully Quiet: At 55 dB and no louder than the hum of a microwave, RoboVac quietly cleans while you go about your day.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Being only 2.85 inches tall, RoboVac easily glides under hard-to-reach areas like sofas, dressers, and beds.
- Convenient App Control: With the EufyHome app, you can accomplish all your vacuuming needs from wherever you are with zero effort.
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT - The Roomba 694 takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines..Runtime : 90 minutes
- 3-STAGE CLEANING POWER - The 3-Stage Cleaning system lifts dirt, dust and debris from carpets and hard floors while an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON - iRobot's Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba 694 robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly.
- DON'T LET MESSES MESS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE - Simply use the iRobot Home App or your voice assistant to tell the Roomba 694 robot to vacuum and consider it done.
- A FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS - You don’t have to worry about Roomba 694 Series Robot Vacuum getting around your home to get the job done: A full suite of advanced sensors allow this robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges, while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- CLEAN SMARTER - Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; The Roomba 692 is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant..Runtime : 90 minutes
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, AND SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system and Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets and hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES AND ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, and cleans them more thoroughly.
Are Roombas Worth It Dog Hair?
Roombas are not worth it for dog hair. They are not as efficient at cleaning up dog hair as a traditional vacuum cleaner and they tend to get clogged up more easily.
Does Roomba Work Well With Pet Hair?
Yes, Roomba works well with pet hair.
Is Shark Ion Robot Good For Pet Hair?
Shark ion robot is not specifically marketed as a pet hair vacuum cleaner, but it is good for this purpose. It has a motorized brushroll that helps pull dirt and debris from carpets and furniture, and a dustbin that can be easily emptied. The Shark ion robot is also equipped with sensors that help it navigate around obstacles and stay on track.
What Robot Vacuum Are Best For The Money?
There are a variety of robot vacuums on the market, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. Some of the best robot vacuums for the money include the iRobot Roomba 690, the Ecovacs Deebot N79S, and the ILIFE A4.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best robot vacuum for pet hair under $500 may vary depending on the specific needs and preferences of the buyer. However, some of the most popular and highly rated robot vacuums that are good for pet hair include the iRobot Roomba 890, the Neato Botvac D4 Connected, and the Shark ION RV750.