The best robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors is the Roomba 980. It has a powerful motor that can clean all types of floors, including vinyl plank floors. It also has a navigational system that helps it avoid obstacles and clean in difficult-to-reach areas.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 7 best robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors that will win your heart.
More Product Deals Recommendations
Top 7 Best Robot Vacuum For Vinyl Plank Floors You Should Go For In 2022
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- NEW IMPROVED FORMULA - This streak-free, fast-drying solution removes dust, dirt and grime quickly and easily.
- RESIDUE-FREE - Leaves nothing behind but a gleaming floor. No residue, no stickiness, and no build-up.
- SAFE ON MULTIPLE FLOOR TYPES - Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner is safe for all linoleum, stone, terrazzo, vinyl, sealed porous marble, laminate, LVT, and no-wax sealed tile (ceramic, Mexican Saltillo, quarry)
- CERTIFIED FOR BRAAVA JET M6 ROBOT - Works with your Braava jet m6 robot to care for your Hard-Surface floors, revealing their natural shine and beauty
- CLEANER FLOORS. CLEANER INGREDIENTS. - Bona floor cleaners are crafted with plant-derived ingredients. Always water-based and biodegradable, Bona solutions are safer for you and our planet.
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop
- Safe for all LVT, LVP and WPC flooring
- Dries fast with no streaking or residue
- pH neutral
- Powerful & Delicate Cleaning: No Wheels! It performs both driving and cleaning at the same time using 2 round shape mop pads. This is called ‘Dynamic Dual-Spinning technology’ patented by EVERYBOT INC. It cleans floor with 3.6 lb pressure with its own weight and continuously spinning mop pads. Besides, projected 2 mop pads make available to clean up edge & corners. Nevertheless, it is even silent with only 46dB noise level.
- Convenient Cleaning: Through automatic water supply mop kit, wet mopping is available. And auto-cleaning mode can be simply started by single touch button on the main body. Also the other 7 different cleaning modes are available by remote control.
- Smart Cleaning: it is equipped with Anti-collision and Fall prevention sensors for smart and safe cleaning performance. And its illumination sensor makes it finishes cleaning in a brighter spot where user can easily find out the robot.
- Long-lasting Cleaning: 100 minutes operation time with single charging. Cleaning speed is also superior as 1sqm (=11sq.ft.) per minute.
- Made in Korea: One of the most famous home service robot companies in Korea EVERYBOT INC. manages from designing to manufacturing . It’s been awarded REDDOT winner prize in Germany, world top 3 design awards.
- Superior robot mop with precision jet spray and vibrating cleaning head helps tackles dirt and stains
- Gets into hard to reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets, using an efficient, systematic cleaning pattern; Navigates under and around objects and furniture
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on the braava jet pad type; choose from wet mopping, damp mopping and dry sweeping; For long lasting scent, add braava jet hard floor cleaning solution
- Mops and sweeps finished hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone; Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Maximized edge design gets into corners and along edges; Cleans under furniture and in other hard to reach places
Can You Use A Robot Vacuum On Vinyl Plank Flooring?
I am not sure if a robot vacuum can be used on vinyl plank flooring or not. I would recommend checking with the manufacturer of the robot vacuum to see if it is recommended or not.
What Type Of Vacuum Is Best For Vinyl Plank Floors?
The best vacuum for vinyl plank floors is a corded vacuum with a beater bar.
Does Roomba Work On Vinyl Floors?
The Roomba vacuum cleaner is designed to work on all floor types, including carpets, rugs, hardwood, tile, and vinyl.
Can You Use A Robot Mop On Vinyl Floors?
It is not recommended to use a robot mop on vinyl floors as it may cause damage.
The best robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors is the iLife V5s Pro. This robot vacuum has a powerful motor that can clean up any mess on your vinyl plank floors. It also comes with a remote control, so you can easily navigate it around your home.