If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that is specifically designed to clean vinyl plank floors, then the best roomba vacuum for vinyl plank floors is the Roomba 960. This vacuum cleaner has a special brush attachment that helps to remove dirt and dust from vinyl floors without causing any damage.
A Shortlist Of The Best Roomba Vacuum For Vinyl Plank Floors
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best roomba vacuum for vinyl plank floors and choose the one you like the most.
More Product Deals Recommendations
8 Best Roomba Vacuum For Vinyl Plank Floors People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- NEW IMPROVED FORMULA - This streak-free, fast-drying solution removes dust, dirt and grime quickly and easily.
- RESIDUE-FREE - Leaves nothing behind but a gleaming floor. No residue, no stickiness, and no build-up.
- SAFE ON MULTIPLE FLOOR TYPES - Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner is safe for all linoleum, stone, terrazzo, vinyl, sealed porous marble, laminate, LVT, and no-wax sealed tile (ceramic, Mexican Saltillo, quarry)
- CERTIFIED FOR BRAAVA JET M6 ROBOT - Works with your Braava jet m6 robot to care for your Hard-Surface floors, revealing their natural shine and beauty
- CLEANER FLOORS. CLEANER INGREDIENTS. - Bona floor cleaners are crafted with plant-derived ingredients. Always water-based and biodegradable, Bona solutions are safer for you and our planet.
- Ready-to-use economy size refill
- Splashless technology ensures a smoother pour
- Waterbased cleaning formula dries fast, is residue-free, and safer for people, pets and the planet
- Formulated for hard-surface floors like linoleum, stone, terrazzo, vinyl, sealed porous marble, laminate, vinyl LVT/LVP, and no-wax sealed tile (ceramic, Mexican Saltillo, quarry)
- Meets the US EPA product standards and is Safer Choice Certified for containing ingredients that are safer for people, pets, and the planet
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT - The Roomba i2 takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines.
- MAPS YOUR HOME AND CLEANS IN NEAT ROWS - Intelligent, straight line navigation cleans logically in neat rows and creates a simple map so you know where it has cleaned.
- 10x POWER-LIFTING SUCTION* - Clearing your home of stubborn dirt and messes, the Roomba i2 Robot Vacuum pulls in the debris with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction.*(compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system)
- DUAL MULTI-SURFACE RUBBER BRUSHES - Instead of using a single bristle brush, Roomba i2 Robot Vacuum works with Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair.
- COMPATIBLE WITH CLEAN BASE AUTOMATIC DIRT DISPOSAL*- Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that would allow the i2 to empty itself for up to 60 days. *Clean Base sold separately.
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3 EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3 EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment.
- CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS - Cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the i3 EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean.
- FOCUSED CLEANING - Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba i3 EVO to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly. Integrated sensors tell the robot where it can and can’t fit, so it doesn’t get stuck under furniture.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS - Instead of using a single bristle brush, Roomba i3 EVO uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports the BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Cordless Freedom. 18V lithium-ion battery provides up to 20 minutes of cordless runtime.
- Powerful Spinning Mop Pads. Restore your floor's natural shine with rotating mop pads that do the work for you.
- Safe On Sealed Hard Floors. Powers through tough, sticky messes on wood, tile, linoleum, and other sealed hard floors.
- On-demand Spray. Control how much solution goes on the floor while cleaning.
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning three machines in one: a stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface Type: Counter Tops, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet. Dirt Cup Capacity: 0. 67 liter
Can Roomba Be Used On Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Yes, Roomba can be used on vinyl plank flooring. However, it is not recommended to use the vacuum on a high pile carpet, as it may cause damage to the fibers.
What Type Of Vacuum Is Best For Vinyl Plank Floors?
There is no definitive answer when it comes to vacuum cleaners and vinyl plank floors as different models will work better on different surfaces. However, a vacuum cleaner with a low-pitched suction might be the best option as it can help to prevent scratches.
Do Vacuums Scratch Vinyl Floors?
The jury is still out on this one. Some people say that vacuums can scratch vinyl floors, while others maintain that this type of flooring is durable enough to withstand the suction of a vacuum cleaner. If you’re worried about scratches, consider using a soft-bristled attachment or moving the vacuum slowly and steadily when cleaning vinyl floors.
Does Roomba Work On Laminate Flooring?
No, Roomba does not work on laminate flooring.
There is no definitive answer as to which Roomba vacuum is best for vinyl plank floors, as each individual’s needs may vary. However, the Roomba 860 and 960 are both good options, as they come with a number of features that are beneficial for cleaning vinyl plank floors.