Upright vacuum cleaners are the most popular type of vacuum cleaner on the market. They are easy to operate and often come with a beater bar that helps to agitate the dirt and debris on the floor so that it can be sucked up by the vacuum.
Which Are The Best Upright Vacuum For Laminate Floors From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best upright vacuum for laminate floors and choose the one you like the most.
Recent Discounts On Selected Products
5 Best Upright Vacuum For Laminate Floors You Should Consider In 2022
- Upgraded Cyclone System:The Eureka PowerSpeed is now upgraded with new cyclone technology to handle larger debris, smaller dirt and even microscopic dust.
- Powerful pick up: Penetrates deep into carpet to extract embedded dirt, dust, and debris.
- Lightweight: PowerSpeed does all the work while still remaining lightweight.
- 5 Height Settings: : The PowerSpeed works well on carpets, shag rug, and hard floors. Its wheels run smoothly on hardwood floors to prevent scratches or gouges.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle is connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, ceilings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy. Filter replacement every 6 months
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING WITH SCATTER-FREE TECHNOLOGY. Stop the scatter when tackling dry pet messes on hard surfaces.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLEANING. Tackle pet hair, dirt, and debris along edges and in corners.
- 【Powerful Suction】17kpa suction power, 500w motor. Suck all debris, dust, pet hair. Deep clean your whole home
- 【Cyclone HEPA Filtration System】Separate different sizes of dirt, avoid secondary pollution and purufy the air
- 【Lightweight Design】 Only 3.3 pounds. Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum to clean from floor to ceiling
- 【32Ft long cord】 Whole apartment cleaning on one plug in. Don't need to change plug
- 【Washable Stainless Steel Filters】 Easy to detach, wash and dry. Environmentally friendly and use.Wattage: 500.0 watts
- COMPLETE CLEAN: Powerful suction plus spray mopping - a complete clean in one pad..Voltage:110 volts. Wattage : 85 watts
- DISPOSABLE PADS: Disposable VACMOP Pads vacuum up what other pads push around.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Pulls in dirt and debris to be locked away directly in the disposable VACMOP Pad.
- 12 OZ. CLEANING SOLUTION: Spray mop with VACMOP spring clean floor cleaner to scrub stuck-on grime, providing shiny clean floors.
- NO-TOUCH DISPOSAL: Remove dirty pad with a touch of a button - never touch a dirty pad again.
- BAGLESS UPRIGHT VACUUM: Remove pet hair, dirt and more with this multi-floor, multi-surface designed vacuum for use in your home, den, or kitchen with a wide sweeper path
- HEPA FILTER SYSTEMEnhanced HEPA filter system traps 99.7% of dirt, trapping dirt inside the vacuum reducing pollutants in the room
- POWERFUL CLEANING: 2-motor system excels in suction power for any surface type. The suction control feature allows you to vacuum different carpet weights, fabrics and more without sacrificing airflow or cleaning efficiencies.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND MANEUVERABLE: At under 14lbs, this vacuum easily maneuvers around corners with swivel steering for a deep, thorough clean
- 4 ATTACHMENTS FOR EXTENDED REACH: Includes a 3-in-1 Combination Tool (crevice tool, dirt brush & upholstery brush), Upholstery Tool, Pet HandiMate & Rotating Fan Tool perfect for cleaning transitions. The flexible hose extends to 10’ for a floor-to-ceiling clean
Can You Use An Upright Vacuum On Laminate Floors?
Upright vacuum cleaners can be used on laminate floors, but it is important to use a model that is designed for this type of surface. Some vacuums have a special attachment for laminate floors that helps to protect the surface from scratches.
What Vacuum Works On Laminate Floors?
A vacuum cleaner that has a beater bar is best for cleaning laminate floors. The beater bar helps to remove dirt and dust from the floor while the suction pulls it up.
Should You Vacuum A Laminate Floor?
Yes, you should vacuum a laminate floor to remove dirt and dust buildup.
What Is The Best Way To Clean Laminate Floors?
The best way to clean laminate floors is by using a microfiber mop and a household cleaner or vinegar and water.
Upright vacuum cleaners are the best type of vacuum cleaner for laminate floors. They are easy to manoeuvre and have powerful suction, which makes them ideal for cleaning laminate floors.